If you are planning on bonding an inmate out of the Crawford County Jail, please refer to these important steps:
- Contact Corrections by phone, 620-724-8853 or in person at 225 N. Enterprise Drive, Girard.
- Inquire if there is a bond amount set.
- If there is a bond, are there any special conditions that apply? ex. Cash only/Cash or Professional Bond.
- If you have the exact cash/money order/cashier’s check, the inmate can bond out.
- If you require the services of a bonding company or agent, they must be on the 11th Judicial District”s list of approved bonding companies and agents.